Divorce     Maintenance     Children     News     Documents     About Us     Contact Us     Home   

Please note we are not taking on new clients at the moment
and will not be able to assist with any queries relating to divorces, maintenance or custody matters.

Family Advocate

The Family Advocates offices has a lot of responsibilities when it comes to divorces involving minor or dependant children.  All actions involving children in the High Court require forms for the Family Advocate to be completed and dfiled with the Registrar of the court.

The Family Advocate may hold an enquiry, even if not requested to, although she normally acts on the request of one of the parties to hold an enquiry.  The enquiry is held in an informal way althoughthe Family Advocate may also request affidavaits, reports or other documents.  She then completes her report and files it with the Registrar of the Court.


127 Jan Smuts Avenue, Parkwood, Johannesburg | Tel: 011 4464200 | Fax: 011 7887274 | divorce@onlinelaw.co.za
map & directions to office
|  Divorce |  Maintenance |  Children |  Attorneys & Fees |  FAQ |  News |  Documents |  About Us |  Contact Us |  Home |  Side Nav |  Promos |  Michael de Broglio's Blog |